We work mainly on pre-war British cars including Rolls-Royce, Lagonda, Bentley, Alvis and Austin as well as some post-war cars such as Jaguars, Austin Healeys and MGs
Work varies from full restorations to servicing and general repairs
The successful applicant should:
- be able to work both independently and as part of a small team
- take pride in their work and have good attention to detail
- be confident and able to speak directly to customers when required
- be a quick learner with an ability to problem solve
- have a full UK driving licence
Experience in working with classic/vintage cars an advantage, but instruction will be given to the right candidate.
Please either email your CV, together with any other relevant information, to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01250 881223 for an application form.